Re: A83: Why no color?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Why no color?

In a message dated 12/21/98 10:29:34 PM, Jared173@aol.com writes:

>Yeah, yeah I know.  That was just one of those temporary flashes of those
>craziness things.  I just noticed that my calculator showed colors and
>wondered why we couldn't use that.  Anyway, I can't be held responsible
>for my questions :|)
>
>-Jared
>http://members.aol.com/jared173/calc/tivault.htm

Yup ok, well Im not sure how those waves of color work as you smush in the
screen with your finger, Im sure it cant be good though, so stop! hehe... Hmm,
have you ever heard of the Casio Graphing Calculators (dont worry, im not
going against TIs here) ?  Well, they do colors of Green, Red, and Blue, and
its pretty smooth, although I do beleive those calculators still suck because
they have no assembly capabilities... I know of them because these types are
equally distributed throughout my school as the TIs are, actually only TI-82s
are distributed and the smarter people buy their own of the more powerful
calculators. Oh ya my point... =P  What if we could hack these calculators
like the 85 was at the very beginning? That'd be pretty smooth with the color
abilities, but still no where as good as the TIs though, but does anyone think
its possible? =P
															--Jason K.