Re: A83: Re: Check this Pixel Routine. =)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Check this Pixel Routine. =)

Hey Joe (or anybody else who may have some time to) could you elaborate on
that change a little more...?  All I should do is _Insert_ the "CPL" command,
but also leave the "AND (hl)" ?  The function I want to take place is that the
specific Bit will become Cleared no matter what the original byte contained,
but not Every bit in that byte. Will that "AND (hl)" operation do this for me
along with the CPL?  Thanks for the correction though. =)
															--Jason K.