A83:various...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83:various...

Cheers, James, for spending what must have been quite
a long time on tutorials. (particually in relation to the
nice little section on rom calls)

there was: _parseinp

used to run a TI-BASIC program. (or evulate an expression)

Someone was asking to compile Basic programs a while
ago...can you use this to parse a basic command and
get the relevent Hex?
At the very least, TI's Parser could be de-sembled
to do somthing to this affect (sure beats writing an entire
new one!)

Also (E-mails costing money now;):

There is a program which boasts compression, inside Squrtz (or somthing;)

'Huffman Decompression by Jimmy Merdell'

I was wondering if the *Compression* exists somewhere (in Z80, of course).

the header:
----------------------
; If you make any changes to the source, please tell us what and why.
; And you are NOT allowed to distribute a modified source, nor the
; compiled version of it. Any changes should be made for personal use only.
----------------------

suggests i shouldent be messing about with this....

I would just like to be able to compress (and de-compress) stuff on the
Calc.

WinZip et' al.

2.5,2.5,2.5....Dimension-Ti,

Bill J Ellis