A83: RST and (ASM_INC_CALL) Stuff...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: RST and (ASM_INC_CALL) Stuff...?

Hey All, can someone give me a list of all those RST commands again...?  I
remember that they are like quick calls that perform specific commands, and
they increment by 8 or something, for some reason. I dont really need them,
but I would like to have them for reference incase I could substitute some
code in any of my programs, with a simple RST command that may do the same
task...

Also, for reference, could you list all the different things that can be done
by loading (ASM_IND_CALL) with different values then calling PGMIO_EXEC...? Im
aware that loading '1' is for String Input and loading '2' is Numerical Input
(thanks to Linus and James' Tutorials) but what would loading other numbers
do? Does anybody have this information, and everything associated with it, so
that we might take advantage of these built in routines that the OS
performs...?

Again, since I dont know what they do yet, I have no use for these commands
right now, but Im just wondering whats out there that could be used... Please
someone provide me with information on those two subjects so that I could use
it for future reference... =)
															--Jason K.