A83: Re: Newbies :)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Newbies :)

Lol, I actually didn't write the original code.  I got it from somewhere too, so the guy may have copied it from there.  So,
wait...the program in my tutorials is a bit weird?  I should take out the "out 4,a" and put in a res command?  whereabouts?

Later,

James Matthews (matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp)

ICQ: 7413754
http://home.att.ne.jp/gold/tomcat21/index.html