A83: Question

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Question

This question is kind of about byte order, and reverse byte loading or
something, and here's the situation im doing... Im writing text to the screen
in Inverse Video, and you know how it Wont draw a black line below the word to
make it like a border of black all around, So I was thinking of writing the
text one pixel lower, and then writing it in the the normal spot and this
should do it... How to accomplish that though, is where Im confused... I dont
understand (penrow) and (pencol), like which is X and which is Y, and which
value of 'hl' goes into each when you do "ld (pencol), hl"...?  Someone
clarify that for me... Ok, so in the routine that I want to draw the text one
line lower first, do I increase 'h' or increase 'l' temporarily (in use with
'_vputs') so that I can increase the Y coordinate...? Thanks anybody for some
help here... =)
															--Jason K.