A83: "Maximum Number of args exceeded"...?

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: "Maximum Number of args exceeded"...?

Im having a problem with TASM and was wondering if someone can help me with a
way around it... When compiling, I often get the error message, "Maximum
number of args exceeded" and I Know this means that I have too many letters in
a few Strings of mine, but why should it do this though!?  I know I'm doing it
correct syntax-wise, and that all the text of that one string fits fine onto
the screen (that shouldnt matter though)... Why is there a Maximum!? :\  Is
this depending on how much 'hl' can hold or what?  Well, I was thinking of how
to fix that and to just split up my string and go through the '_vputs'
sequence again, but I should not have to... Someone explain to me why TASM
gives me all this bitchin'... =P
															--Jason K.