A83: Inserting memory

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Inserting memory

I'm making a Notepade like text editor for the 83, and I need to know if
there are any fast ways of inserting memory to a certain location.  I
need to know this because I'm storing the names of the text files as
programs.  I need to be able to insert memory if I want to have an option
of editing an existing note.  If there isn't a way, then you won't be
able to make edited notes longer than they were before.  Or maybe I'll
make note sizes
Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]