Re: A83: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's

>Y=? I'll have to check into that.... I know that there is a bug in SOS, I

what i mean is if there aren't any sos programs on the calc but you run
sos it returns immedietly to the ti-os. and then if you press y= you
will see that plot 1, 2, and 3 are gone.

>I origionally said that there were some places in command shadow that you
>could use, but I changed my mind... try not to use any of it.

to be more specific, i need 35 bytes anywhere but the apdbuff. but you
say sos doesn't use statvars at all? ok i guess i'll use that.