Re: A83: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

Y=? I'll have to check into that.... I know that there is a bug in SOS, I
discovered it while putting games on somebody's calculator at school. This
bug has to do with the auto power down. I'm sure glad TI decided to change
the location of that routine on rom version 1.0800! Well, now SOS is going
to take up 2 more bytes... so be it...
If you have rom version 1.0800, DO NOT SHUT DOWN FROM WITHIN SOS!!! IT WILL
CLEAR YOUR MEMORY!!!
um.. statvars is in the same place with the same amout of mem as when you
aren't running SOS, the only difference is you can't use the command shadow
when in SOS...
I origionally said that there were some places in command shadow that you
could use, but I changed my mind... try not to use any of it.

Joe Wingbermuehle
http://www.usmo.com/~joewing/