Re: A83: Re: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Some kind bug in the ROM (or Joe's Breakout)

I've noticed it alot...but I could get it to go away so it didn't bother me
much...I think turning the calc off will get rid of it...  I don't remember
exact conditions under which it was reproduced.  I'm quite sure, however, that
it doesn't happen every time you exit sos, so its probably a program's fault.
(what versions of sos are we using btw...haven't had it happen under 1.4, but
then again, I haven't run too many games under 1.4)

Hope it helps a bit,

-Dan