Re: A83: CalcEm, Aurora, endless venting, etc.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: CalcEm, Aurora, endless venting, etc.

Bill has been working on mario 86 for a long time.  I assume he is porting
it to the 83 now.
As for comments on the shell, my programs are for ashell because of an odd
reason.  I actually do not have an 83, and the emulator i choose to use,
ti8xemu has only one program that embeds ONE 83p into a rom image,
preinstalled with ashell.  This is the one justin karneges used to make
joltima.  Believe me its much simpler to test/code using this program which
(compiles, produces a new image, then loads the emu) in one step.

-Harper Maddox

jerky@ebicom.net
IRC nick: Geori
ICQ: 1214597