Re: A83: Re: What happpened to all of those seasoned ASM veterans? Why c

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: What happpened to all of those seasoned ASM veterans? Why can't NE! help me?

> Hehe, sorry about that, not to disregard your tutorial, yours is great
> also!  I've learned a whole lot from it, like about moving sprites (The
> Mousie)!  I was just looking for a more, erm... advanced tutorial.  Btw,
> can anyone write a good tutorial about collision detection?  James?  You
> may want to add this to your "Most Wanted List" :-)

Haha, s'ok :)...my tutorials aren't very game focussed I know...that what
I'm trying to change w/the new release (scrolling backgrounds, high scores,
shells, pixel routines etc).  Collision detection is a good idea, though...

James.