A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled to a

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: ASCII faces, Off-topic, pointless post (everyone is entitled to a couple)

It really annoys me when ppl don't put at least one space int their
smiley faces.  I don't know about other ppl's e-mail readers, but mine is
variable width font, and when I look at smiley faces, they look squished
and demented.  It should be law to have at least one space in your smiley
face.

: )
Alan

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]