A83: Stubborn prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Stubborn prog

I've calmed slightly but my program still doesn't work.  I think it's
angry at me, because I can't find another explanation.  It gives me an
error undefined when I do it from the second _findsym, even when I only
use _findsym both times.  I'm now horribly confused.  If I don't get this
soon, I give up.  It just doesn't work.  I've tried all of your
suggestions.

--Thanks for your help
   Alan

BTW:  Pseudo code doesn't work to well for me :  (

Here's what I got now:

.NOLIST
#include "master_m.inc"
.LIST

.org $9327

	call	_zeroop1
	ld	a,tans
	ld	(op1+1),a
	call	_findsym
	jp	c,_errundefined  ; error if not there
	and	1fh
	cp	stringobj
	jp	nz,_errsyntax
	ld	hl,op1
	inc	hl
	ld	a,(de)
	ld	c,a
	ld	b,0
	inc	de
	inc	de
	ex 	de,hl
	ldir
	call	_chkfindsym
	jp	c,_errundefined
	sub	5
	xor	1
	add	a,5
LastStep:
	ld	(hl),a
	ret
.end
.end

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]