Re: A83: Invert Function in SOS's Zlib library.. I Need HELP!

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Invert Function in SOS's Zlib library.. I Need HELP!

> I tried to get calcem to run it, it would just freeze up.

Hehe, CalcEm does that at times, even w/me...just be patient.  Stroke
it...nah, but be patient. :)

> keep track of all the calc keys on your keyboard, hmm.. not for me.

Actually, again, get used to it, and it'll be quicker than using the
keypad.  Its easy, the program key is C, math key a, x is STO>...etc.
Simple, right?  When you program crashes none of that battery crap...I'm a
real CalcEm advocate as you can tell :)...

> stupidity.. it even shows through when I do any C++ programming, 2 years
of it
> and I still make really stupid bugs... oh well..)	Good day all!

C++ programming is real hard to debug..hehe, I wrote a program that played
Pente (that'll be downloadable once my AI page gets off the password
protected servers) used more iterations and embedded loops than god knows
what...THAT was a bitch and a half to debug. :)...

James.