A83: Linkport...and more.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Linkport...and more.

Guys:

Woah...damn I'm trying to do too much, but anyway :)...

Ok about the linkport, is Chris still subscribed to the list?!  Also, did
anyone really understand this?  How do you send like variables and crap
like that through the linkport?

I take it high is 1, and low is 0...but WTF.  I really didn't get it.  Can
anyone explain further...

James.

PS:  If anyone has got any further w/externals levels that are NOT shell
dependent, that'd be appeciated.

PPS:  If anyone has figured out how the hell to take a program name out of
ans and run it, that'd be appreciated...I've tried, but screw me if it
works!!  I'm having the same problems as Alan.  It seems so freaking
obvious that it should work, but the calc won't take it!

PPPS:  Or interrupts...:)

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com