Re: A83: DASM Results...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: DASM Results...

That's totally wrong.  I dissasembled it by hand, and put in alll the
equates and it makes since so never mindd any more dissasembly tips

BTW: For anyone planning on dissasembling their stuff by hand,  the
assembler stores the low byte first, then the high one.  For Example:

CD2A44	= call	442a (_chkfindsym)

I wanna kill EVERYBODY who doesn't include all their source with their
progs

>Woah, this doesn't look good.  This is for ZPROT...I didn't even
>bother
>with ZUNPROT unless you really want it.
>
>;
>;	Disassembled by:
>;		DASMx object code disassembler
>;		(c) Copyright 1996, 1997   Conquest Consultants
>;		Version 1.10 (Jul 16 1997)
>;
>;	File:	zprot.obj
>;	Date:	Tue Aug 18 14:03:45 1998
>;	CPU:	Zilog Z80
>;
>	org	$FFA2
>;
>	ld	b,e
>	ld	b,h
>	jr	c,LFFEB
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	($4533),a
>	scf
>	ld	($3233),a
>	inc	sp
>	ld	b,c
>	jr	c,LFFE2
>	ld	b,e
>	ld	b,h
>	ld	($3441),a
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	b,h
>	ld	b,c
>	scf
>	ld	b,d
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	(hl),$45
>	ld	(hl),$31
>	ld	b,(hl)
>	ld	b,(hl)
>	ld	b,l
>	jr	nc,LFFFA
>	ld	b,e
>	ld	($4336),a
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	(hl),$32
>	ld	sp,$3933
>	jr	c,$10002
>	inc	sp
>	ld	(hl),$30
>	ld	(hl),$32
>	inc	sp
>	ld	sp,$3441
>	ld	b,(hl)
>	jr	nc,$10014
>	jr	nc,$10010
>;
>	db	$31
>;
>	inc	sp
>LFFE2:
>	ld	sp,$4533
>	ld	b,d
>	ld	b,l
>	ld	b,h
>	ld	b,d
>	jr	nc,$1002E
>LFFEB:
>	ld	b,h
>	ld	($3441),a
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	b,h
>	ld	b,c
>	scf
>	ld	b,d
>	inc	(hl)
>	ld	(hl),$33
>	ld	(hl),$30
>	dec	(hl)
>LFFFA:
> [...]

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]