A83: Re: Re: Shells...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: Re: Shells...

> What shell can't? Just put it into a BASIC program!
> Anyway, why would you want to have an unsquished program? That makes no
> sense to me...

Unsquished programs are good when you don't wanna use an OS (which I don't,
no offense :), and you don't want ZASMLOAD and all that crap.  The main
reason I don't...is because I use CalcEm, and its a pain in the ass to load
up all these files everytime you start up the program, or it crashes coz of
your program.  But also, I like things small -- and having an unsquished
program without an OS and without ZASMLOAD makes things easier, IMO.

James.