Re: A83: Invisible

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Invisible

ah its program theft protection and i was talcking about games and crap I (or
a user of the program) personaly made and only wish to give to pre-aproved ppl
(the holders of the software REALY cant give it to others) and you could have
a pw protected option to xmit the distributer as well. Besides you did not
(atempt to) read the last part, this is also to prevent morons from tacking
any programs you have (ie cheater programs) :) this only a could any one try
this? not make me a lahmah pay gameing sys for mah TI-83 j00h f00l!!! (i am
using IRC werdo speek there, if you have no idea what IRC is that keep your
mouth shut!)