A83: Re: THIS IS A TEST!!! And lets get some Discussion in here...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Re: THIS IS A TEST!!! And lets get some Discussion in here...

The 92 is faster and has a whole lot of memory.  It would be very
difficult to do.  I might try it but it's beyond me.

BTW:  Can you send that syntax colring file to me through this address,
not incoded, just cut  and paste it to the message.  If you can please
send it ASAP because I'm going on vacation soon for a week or so.

BBTW:  The list was down at one point

On Fri, 7 Aug 1998 20:56:55 +0900 "James Matthews"
<matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp> writes:

>Hi Jason...
>
>My name's James...and I'd love to talk about the Ti-83 ASM!!  Thing
>is,
>this doesn't seem to be the right place to do that. :)
>
>Hmm...
>
>On a small ASM note:  has anyone tried a 3D game on the 83?  I saw
>that
>screen shot for that game on the 92...looked AMAZING!
>
>James.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]