A83: THIS IS A TEST!!! And lets get some Discussion in here...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: THIS IS A TEST!!! And lets get some Discussion in here...

Hmm, is the mailing list server down again, or is there just no action going
on here, on this list...? What happened to everybody!?! Lets see if the
mailing list is still working:

"THIS IS A TEST, REMEMBER THIS IS ONLY A TEST. BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!"

...Just kidding. Well, where are you people!?! Lets get some discussion in
here...

I've seen in Joe W's Message Boards that someone is trying to get the Expander
II ported to the 83. I'd really like to see one of those come around soon.
Damn, just think, about 500K of more memory!!! I sure as hell want one of
those, so could somebody whos capable please look into that, and help the guy
out by porting it...
How do ya'll feel about that subject...?
																--Jason K.