Re: A83: Switching the calculator off

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Switching the calculator off

loop when? usually you can only break out of a program if you are using the
getkey that allows the 2nd and alpha codes by pressing 2nd off but thats the
only time you can (unless you have a user interupt installed that can crash
you outta ur program). the only other way is to take a battery out and press
ON once then turn it on and it should be crashed out without any harm done