Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

I don't know if I miscounted, but after deleting all of those "re:A83:help"
messaged, I had 100 less messages in my mailbox! Lets just kill the discussion
for right now and get back to ASM!

More later,
Nick

______
Vive Macintosh, all hail OS/2, Long live the Amiga, UNIX forever, umm, and all

the other systems I didn't mention. We all compute differently, get over it.