Re: A83: Conway...and my tutorials.

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Conway...and my tutorials.

Phelan, I don't mean to sound rude, but...if you can't figure that out, why
the hell are you trying out the mouse tutorial?!?!?!  It is a really simple
mistake, and if you'd read the rest of the tutorials, you should figure it
out pronto.

Thank you for pointing out the mistake, and I will correct it when I next
release the tutorials (probably sometime soon).  I seem to get the
impression that you are taking existing code, and rewriting bits of it,
without understanding the rest.  Correct me if I'm wrong :)

James.

James Matthews.
E-mail (family):    matthews@tkb.att.ne.jp
E-mail (private):  james_matthews@hotmail.com