Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

>>Hey f*** off dick head. I've now got 100 odd messages from you dick snap,
>>trying to comare computers.
>>This list is for the 83 not 286's, macs etc. Take your little argument off
>>this list you f*** stain.
>
>I thought someone was supposed to filter this list.

Things like this become an issue...  There is no reason why that guy had to
use that language...  Luckily I'm having a good day and am not too mad.  I
guess I will just spend the rest of the day working on mp3s...

Oh yeah, I still don't have any people who'd like to help with the hd
drivers, or good vat routines...  So far the EII sends, but doesn't
receive...