Re: A83: what...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: what...

GetK checks if a key is pressed, but getkey waits for a keypress. Getkey will
also handle the contrast, on and 2nd keys automatically. (Also, the return
values aren't the same. GetK is more lowlevel than getkey, returning the
matrix code for the key; getkey returns keycodes according to the table at
www.ti.com.)

Linus