Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

Ok.  This is it.  Do you guys know what is funny about TI mailing lists?
Out of the 48 mailing lists which together give me ~1,500 msgs a day, the
TI lists are the only lists that feel it is approiate to send a message to
the entire list...

If someone isn't doing what you'd prefer them to, e-mail them priviately!
The whole list isn't going to bebefit by hearing you complain.  The second
I get any message about an off topic post, I stop.  But, since it wasn't
sent to -me- I didn't read it.  I only read things which are either in my
personal filter, or threads I like.

I've just subscribed to 10 more mailing lists today, and started about 2.
I have only seen 1 person think its necessary to tell the entire 3,276
people to stop saying off topic messages...

Basically, this message is for any future off topic posts about off topic
messages...  In other words, you don't need to reply...  :)