Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

The closest macs get to a BIOS Password is the new Password Security Control
Panel that protects entire drives (only on systems with IDE Drives, however)
and if you forget the password, the only way around it is to reformat the
drive (and if you wanted the data on the drive then it's pretty useless!)
There are other utilities that disable the floppy and various things like
that, but not something as low-level as a BIOS Password.

More later,
Nick