Re: A83: a program:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: a program:

I got DASM a while ago which disassembles the Hex into ASM.....BUT....it
obviously can't match exactly what was in the original file...often
subroutimes don't even look remotely the same.  I think it's specifically
for the TI-85, but it could work with pretty much any calc....and of
course, all the names you assigned are lost completely so it's really not
worthwhile to disassemble progs.

-David Via
(stop it with those PC/MAC/Amiga comparisons already!)