Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

Oh lord, lets not get into this mac-PC crap again.
If it helps:
Macs are good for their easy user interface (good for schools), and good
graphics and word programs.
PC's are good for the nitty-gritty, hacker/programmer/computer techie
stuff, basically.
Please, no mac-PC OPINIONS, only facts, ESPecially on an 83 Assembly
list!  We're her to learn and share knowledga and FAQs, not to argue, esp
on unrelated subjects.  We're all friends (hopefully)...

NEwhoo, just wanted to get that out.  On with 83asm...

		-Dimitri