Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

Of course! The Amiga is way better than both PCs and Macs. I'm using one (for
coding (assembler & c), making music, doing school work, surfing, playing
games etc.) and I've _never_ been disappointed but at _one_ thing: The lack of
software. But on the other hand, I can't say I miss Micro$oft...

Linus

On 13-Apr-98, Grant Stockly wrote:

>you guys know of the amiga?  A 25MHz amiga can literaly beat a PII 400.  It
>is almost as, even a little faster on some things, fast as a G3...  PCies
>are just either uneducated, or don't want to admit there is a technology
>erra comming...  :)

>Yeah...I know.  A 128k mac had speech synthesis, and then PC Mag got
>excited later when a brand new PC could do the same thing...  I'm talking
>real time speech with all the trimmings...  I even have Macintalk version
>1.0 and system 1.0 for my 128k...  Pretty impressive against my IBM 8080
>which should be just as good for its time...  :)

>>if a mac falls in the forest it really technologically advanced if noone is
>>there to use it? :)
>>
>>>The mac is technologically superior, but Apple's marketing sucks so
>>>that's why there are so many more PC users.
>>>
>>>--Brian

Follow-Ups: References: