Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

Their Marketing as well as the fact that they:
1. Killed Clones
2. Detached from Claris (now "FileMaker Inc."!)
3. Killed Newton
4. Can't find a darn thing in my local computer stores for them (My
friend at my local Best Buy said they are getting rid of Macs because
they "don't sell")
5. Etc, etc........

More later,
Nick

P.S. Sorry to be off topic, but I have nothing else to talk about! I do
have a question, though. Are there more than one version of ZASMLOAD? I
have the "Insane Game" on my 83 and the older version?? worked (I have
1.02 ROMS) the new one has redraw problems and the Title gets pushed off
the top. When I tried to go to the credits, it messed up my screen so the
top of the screen was the middle! It was strange...