Re: A83: lemon software

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: lemon software

I know a website where you can get unlimited webspace.  Please follow
the following link:

http://www.crosswinds.net/

===
Please Visit: http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Horizon/4370/
when you have time.

USA Today has come out with a new survey:  Apparently
three out of four people make up 75 percent of the
population.
-- David Letterman

---Mike Smeen <moogled@usa.net> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> I'm the founder of lemon software, a ti-83 assembly programming
group. We are currently planning the releases of sOS (A full-featured
83 assembly shell with libraries!) and Fantasy Realm (Nice RPG with
cut scenes, intro and ending), and we are looking for new members all
the time.  If you are interested in joining *or* can supply us with a
sufficient amount of webspace, please respond.