Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

nope i just got an 83 so havnt started programming for it, you are gonna
hafta go through it by hand :) most of the calls arent cryptic so you should
be able to convert them easily...however some advanced programs might be
hard to find the calls for.. if theres no source mail the person who made
the program and ask them if you can have it to convert to the 83 or else if
they can convert it.