Re: A83: Help

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Help

<< >>does anyone know how to make a 82 asm work on 83 via ashell or native
 mode,
 >>plesse... help... me......... :)
 >
 >As far as I know it can't be done. They're two completely different
 >calculators (the 83 superior of course). If you need an 82 ASM program on

 apparently you havent seen some of the programs for the 86, there are a few
 shells for it that emulate 85 shells and some ones are going to be emulating
 the 83 and 82 soon, so it is very doable >>
But you see I nead 82>83 copatabilitl not 82,83,85>86 Becouse I dont Have an
86