A83: questions:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: questions:

1)  Is there a way to dissasemble an EXE or a COM, there are programs to make EXEs and COMs, so is it possible to unassemble them.

2)  What checks to see if the carry, or overflow flag is set then jumps to a label

3)  What is the parity and direction flag for

4)  If I can dissasemble an EXE or COM, where can I get some lists of Z80 commands

5)  With movax's sprite routine can you change it to accept 16x16, and 32x32 sprites, or a 62x94 for a background image

-Phelan 'Amen' Wolf

PS:  I am wondering because I am trying to make a 'civilization' for the calculator