Re: A83: help:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: help:

No my name isn't Phelan 'Amen' Wolf, it is Phelan 'Alexander' Watford.  I
got three books, Z80 call reference, and two books on 8086/8088 machine code
(there isn't much diference between Z80 and 8086/8088).

Phelan 'Amen' Wolf:  my name on Westwood chat (Amen, because you're gonna
need a prayer to beat me)