Re: A83: help:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: help:

On Wed, 08 Apr 1998 07:24:14 -0700 Phelan Wolf
<gwatford@worldnet.att.net> writes:

>I just got 3 books to help me, now I understand alot more.
>
>jp z, means jump if the prev. instruction set the 0 flag
>what checks the carry and overflow flags

What books did you get and where did you get them?  By the way, is your
name really Phelan Wolf (because there is a character in Battletech with
your name)?  I bet you've heard this question before.

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]

Follow-Ups: References: