Re: A83: Re: Interrupts again

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Interrupts again

Well, I understand that, but I was told that having an interrupt inc a
var every 200/th of a second (when it is run) should work.  Why do you
say otherwise?
Also,  I know interrupts don't run while the calc is off, that's why I
would just implement low-power mode.  Yes, yes, I know that that will
drain batteries, but that's beside the point!

		-Dimitri