Re: A83: Re: Emulator how to...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re: Emulator how to...

 Hello,

     Speeking of emulators does anybody know of an emulator to emulate
MAC_OS for WIN_95?  I know that exeicutor is out there but I have not
found a crack for it yet.  You can only get the demo version, it is a good
emulator though.  The other emulator I am interested in is a linux or
plain unix emulator for WIN_95.

Joshua Sivec:)
sivecjos@student.lansing.cc.mi.us
jsivec@lsd.k12.mi.us

On Tue, 31 Mar 1998, Grant Stockly wrote:

> Well, 'just between you and me' I guess means ~150 people on a mailing
> list...  :)
>
> >Just between you and me, can you send me the ROM, at my address found below.
> >Then I might be able to help you out.
> >                          ''~``
> >                        ( o o )
> > /  Steven Conway                         \
> >[   Conway@ssc.net.au                 ]
> >                 (_/

Follow-Ups: References: