Re: A83: Clock interrupt prog

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Clock interrupt prog

Well that's all honkey-dorey, I just wanted to know/wanted some help on
my prog.  I realize that the batteries affect CPU speed, but that's not
the case here.  I was jusdt hoping for some input/help on my prog couse
I"m trying to get this interrupt thing down, and a clock is one of the
things I was going to base an OS off of.  NEwhoo, if there's NE1 else out
there who can help me on this, that'd be great.

		-Dimitri

BTW, thanx for that batt info.  To be honest, I thought that low
batteries didn't specifically slow the CPU, just dim the screen.  Hmm,
I'll take that into consideration.  I guess I need new batts, I'm at 8
right now... Ick...