Re: A83: TI8xBas

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: TI8xBas

> I understand everthing in your help section, but how would I display the
> getKey var, could I do this:
>
> WHILE A=0
> SET GETKEY = A
> PRINT A
> END WHILE

If you simply want to print a key press, you could just do:
Print_Num (GetKey)

If you wanted to get a key press, print it, and cycle until they hit a
certain key (say Clear for example) you could do:

Dim A as Byte
While A <> 9 '9 = Value for clear key
	A = GetKey
	Print_Num A
Wend

I realize the help isn't very complete at this point -- the samples may
be a little more usefull -- And all of the internal commands (not the
ones in subs.inc) are almost exactly the same as QuickBasic, so if you
know that or know someone who does -- that helps a lot.