RE: A83: Re: Re: TI-83 Programming

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: A83: Re: Re: TI-83 Programming

Backup saves no space.  It still uses RAM, it's just amatter of how it's used.  There's no way of making a program use no memory, as it would then cease to exist.  To make it not use RAM, you would have to reburn the ROM I've never seen the FileManager, and the real issue is adding that header data to the asm code.  What I'd like to try is to make Aurora more usgard (85 shell) like in that it has a kernal separated from the shell/interface.  However, we have to make it a lot smaller :)
Also, CUI stands for Character User Interface, like DOS or straight UNIX.
Christopher Kalos
raptorone@geocities.com
raptor_one@hotmail.com
Executive Director/Administrator