Re: A83: Calculator link ports...

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Calculator link ports...

Well, Both of my 83's have broken ports.  I attempted to replace one, but
the calc I used was severly messed up (LCD), and I couldn't test it
correctly.
NEwayze, basically what I did was go to Radio Shack (almighy...) and get
a female mini-headphone jack.  6/35 or something like that.  I got the
one enclode in a white square case.  I then drilled a whole in the BACK
of the calc, just below battery compartment, right above where old link
port was.  hollowed out that little section near the new hole (you'll
know what I mean when you look @ it/open it up) so that the new jack
could comfortably fit.  Soldered respective connections, and was on my
way (sorta').
I hope that helped some.  More Q's about it???  Mail me.

		-Dimitri