Re: A83: Edit-lock

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Edit-lock

On Mon, 17 Nov 1997, David Henningsson wrote:

> >    If I'm correct, your talking about the Edit-Lock feature.  You can
> >edit-lock your programs throught the GraphLink software by clicking the
> >small "PROTECTED" button at the bottom the the window where the program's
> >source code is viewed.  If you don't know what I mean, just
>
> I use cal. Can I find a corresponding function therein?
>
> / David

Well, if the calc DID have a built in function to do it, then the
PROTECTED part would be pretty useless.  So, unless you alter the header
of the program itself, setting it to unprotected (as I have written a
program to do so) via assembly, the only other way to do this is to do it
via graph-link...

	-Dimitri