Re: A83: Re:

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: A83: Re:

On Sun, 16 Nov 1997, Grant Stockly wrote:

> I don't know.  It was working fine and now I can't get the beta EuP driver
> compiled!  It gives me a heap overflow error sometimes, and others says I
> don't have an .END directive before EOF (End of file).  Any suggestions?  I
> have Red Hat Linux.  Would a compiler work on one of those?
Hmmmm, not too familiar with the linux ver of TASM, so can't help with
heap overflow errors, but that EOF error is fixed by adding a couple
blank returns/CR's/lines after the .END directive...  Why you need to do
that, I have no idea, but TASM requires it...

> I have a 586 100MHz and a 486 50MHz.
Good processors...  5x86-133 myself

> BTW: Person that helps me fix this, will be speeding up the release of the
> EuP for 8X calcs...  ;)
Hope i don't sound to ignorant, but what is an EuP?

> Grant

		-Dimitri