A83: Edit-locking on the 83? + others

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

A83: Edit-locking on the 83? + others

I know that you can prevent people from editing programs and
replacing the credits with their own name, then selling it.  Any idea
how to do this?  I know you can do it in ZShell, but what about the
83?

And by the way, in my previous post, I meant the PIC files that are
the native picture files on the TI-83, not computer picture files
that can be converted to PCX.  You know, the ones under Vars|Picture
that you can store the graph screen to.

Finally, I've been searching for a while about sprites, but haven't
found anything specific.  Is there some kind of special software?
How do you implement sprites on the 83?

Jonathan Wang
jwang@isb.bj.edu.cn
jonathan_wang@hotmail.com

Come visit my home page:
http://www.htmlinfo.home.ml.org/

Quote of the day:

     Never put off till tomorrow what you can do the day after tomorrow.
                                                  - Mark Twain