[A82] Re: porting iondetect to the ti82

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Re: porting iondetect to the ti82

What are you trying to do? Locating a specific program (which is what I
belive ionDetect is doing) should be fairly simple. I have not coded Z80
asm for a while, but I think this should do it:

; HL points to VAT info for program
RST 20h       ;Copy VAT info to OP1
CALL FIND_VAT ; Look for program, HL -> VAT entry, DE -> data, carry if not
found

It does not use the same registers as ionDetect, but doesn't it solve the
problem?

> I also noticed that ACE has a frontend to _chkfindsym, but CrASH doesn't.

I am not exactly sure what you mean, ACE handles ROM calls in a different
way because it support 19.006, but I do not think anything else has
changed.

Dines
--
Dines Justesen