[A82] Re: Roll Call

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

[A82] Re: Roll Call

> Van: ADAMMAN106@aol.com
>
> Anyhow, I have become somewhat removed from the TI scene in the past
> couple years.  College is coming up and I'll probably go into comp sci
> which means I'm gonna have to learn how to program again! geez.

Welcome back. Always nice to see the good ol' guys commin' back :-)

> I was surprised to see that not much has changed since I've been gone -
> you guys are still working  on Zelda!  I'm just glad to see that Void is
> still running.

LOL ;-)

But anyways, see http://www.maxcoderz.com/ (or .org) they have some other
contenders in the Zelda 'race'.

> I was also surprised to see a new calculator out - what's that all about?
> Looks like a 92 gone artsy.

That must be the Voyage 200.

You might like to know that there is a new Z80 calc around to be hacked,
the Ti73. There's currenctly a little fuzz about it on the Ti83 list. So
you might check out the archives.

> And my Defiance update...still haven't done anything in over 2 years.
> and the site's been down for a while.  oh well.

Well, I'm not sure about what Defiance should have been capable of, but
there now is 'Gemini' (at least on the Ti83[+(SE)]). Some sort of Doom
styled 2D/3D shooter. As far as I know that's what Defiance was about,
isn't it?

	Henk Poley <><